Trick or treat!
Halloween is almost here!!!
We are in full swing, and busier than ever! Our kiddos have settled nicely into a class routine, and we are ready to take on bigger learning challenges! That being said, here are the things you need to know;
- Our Halloween Celebrations are Thursday, October 26th at 9:30 and 1:00 We will have a short parade followed by classroom festivities.
- Class pictures are posted! You can check out your child's specific class by clicking the links below.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are November 6th and 16th. You will receive an email with a link to sign up.
- Our next field trip is to Shaker's IGA!
- We are still in need of parent volunteers in the classroom. Please check your email for the link to sign up to help in your child's class. Grandparents, aunts, and uncle's are welcome too! In case you missed the email, please click HERE to sign up if your child is morning, or HERE to sign up if your child is afternoon. If you would like to come in at on a certain day that your schedule allows, but it is already taken, please let me know! We can always work something out!
- We will be going outside as often as weather permits. Please dress your child in clothes AND shoes that allow for running and climbing. Indoor weather will be here soon enough! We will also be starting our gym lessons this week, and that consists of crawling, jumping, rolling, and all sorts of fun stuff. PLEASE dress your child accordingly!!!
- Speaking of winter and jacket weather, PLEASE work with your child on buttons and zippers. We do promote independence in our preschool, and this is part of the Early Learning and Development Standards set forth by the Ohio Department of Education. (More information on that here) We realize that each child is unique in his or her development, and we help each child as they need it... However, helping 12 children with buttons and zippers and shoes can get hairy!!! If they are only practicing at school, they can get frustrated.